Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Birthday Party

Nathan's birthday party was a lot of fun. I have been waiting to post these pictures because I knew I would have a difficult time deciding which pictures to post. I wanted to post so many and, even though it does not seem like it, I really did limit myself!
The birthday boy with Mommy...
and Daddy...
Th cousins having their hot dogs (thanks Papaw for the table!).
The birthday boy having his lunch, including his fair share of Cheetos (he really is a Wilson).
Papa in the birthday spirit!
Aunt Stacey and Kristin...
Nathan with his presents...
Nathan with his new nap mat. Now that he will be in the toddler class, he needs a nap mat (thanks Mimi!).
Luke "enjoying" his gift from Grammy and Papa. Such thoughtful grandparents, all the grandparents and the boys' great grandmother sent Luke a gift on Nathan's birthday (it's like they've done this before or something).
Got a little "Captain" in you?
Papa and the birthday boy!
Grammy and the birthday boy!
The Elmo cake...
Mmmm mmmm...
End of story!
Happy Birthday Big Boy!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Wonderful times shared! So glad someone takes these great photos & posts them!