Friday, October 9, 2009

It's A(nother) Boy!

A few months ago Jeff and I learned we are expecting another baby. Today, we found out it will be a boy! We are very excited and decided it was time to share the news with everyone. He is due March 3rd but, since I'll be having another c-section, will probably arrive some time during the last week of February. We've had his name picked out for a while, it's going to be Eli Cooper. Here are a few sono pictures:
The technician put a baseball cap on him...

Of course Jeff's next question was, can you put a football helmet on him?

Just saying hi...

Next year will be exciting and we are really looking forward to it!

5 comments:

The Junods said...

Yahoo!! Congratulations!! So happy for you and all your boys! I don't know how you feel about having another boy but I would be totally fine with it. BOYS are great and we're both on a roll! I love the hat sonogram! So cute. And this maybe will be just as adorable as Luke and Nate. Yall don't know how to make anything but cute boys! I can't believe how many Watkins cousins are coming within 6 mo of each other. So happy for you...you're an amazing mom! Thanks for the post :)

jerry watkins said...

WooHoo, Yea for more little boys! My 3 Sons:) Mr. Eli will be welcomed by his 2 ADORABLE brothers,(love his name) What a housefull of blessings God has given you and Jeff. Our family is growing and I love it!!
love you,
Aunt Jerry

Jan said...

What a wonderful time ahead! And a blessed child to come into your sweet family! You guys grow & nurture great kids! Glad I can tag along for the fun!

erickson family said...

just catching up on your blog!! oh my goodness! Congratulations, Celia and Jeff! So exciting! :)

Jodie said...

Yeah, Celia and Jeff...I'm so excited for you guys...how fun!