Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Fun

Saturday we all went to a Fall Festival at Hunter's Glen BC. The boys had a good time playing games, petting animals and eating candy. It's really great to see how, the older they get, the more fun things we can all do together. This first picture is unrelated but I had to include it. Nathan has this funny habit of falling asleep during lunch. This is him taking a snooze Saturday.
At the Fall Festival, first stop, the animals...






Playing games...I thought this game was pure genius, bubble-wrap popping! Luke needed a little help but had a lot of fun doing it!
Fishing...
Luke's FAVORITE part, the candy...
My brave Luke on the big slide...

We have so few pictures of all four of us, it was great to get a couple!
Jeff and I were modeling, "SMILE," obviously it only worked for us!

1 comment:

The Junods said...

I could just eat those boys up! And there's another coming! You look GREAT...not even pregnant. Luke on the slide! Impressive!