Monday, April 18, 2011

Ten Trivial Things

So, here are 10 things about me the boys would never know, unless I just told them.


10. Went to 8 different schools, K-12.

9. Do everything left handed, except play golf but putt left handed. Not that I play golf very much but it's the only thing I can do right handed.

8. Growing up, and even into college, wanted to be an orthodontist.

7. Knocked out four teeth during the summer before 1st grade. Bike wreck. Did get $20 from the toothfairy and that was a lot to a 6 year old in 1981.

6. Favorite author is Anne Bronte.

5. Ran cross country and track growing up. Loved cross country and hated track. Don't know why I kept running track. Every year when I would run around that track I would think, why did I do this again?

4. Won a jump rope contest in 6th grade. Jump Rope for Heart, ironically the prize was a candy bar and a coke.

3. Always wanted to live in Montana.

2. Was very sad to part with my 5 speed after baby number 2.

1. Always knew I would have little boys and not girls. Was so surprised when the first doctor told us Luke was a girl. Not surprised when she turned out to be a he.


Mommy, at one year.

4 comments:

erickson family said...

fun facts! :) i always hated track too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girl, startling clear blue eyes and a most independent profile. Interesting facts... and precious memories, forever... Par excellence... Much LOVE, mother

Jan said...

Celia @1yr. Eli @1yr. Much alike except for his haircut!

Donna said...

These don't sound trivial to me.

Love you much!