Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snowy Valentines

The snow was so beautiful last week! Here are some pictures of the event and some pictures of a few very sweet Valentines.
From our front door...
The neighbor's tree...
Our house...
Our street...
Our street...
Our house...
The boys in the snow :)
Little Nathan...
Luke...
Daddy and Luke working hard...
From my two little Valentines...Jeff gave each of them a flower and sent them in to give them to me. It was really sweet to see them walking toward me with the flowers and Luke with the card too. It got really funny when neither one of them wanted to give up the flower :)
A yummy cake and chocolate from Jeff. I crave cake even when I'm not pregnant and it's even worse when I am. So, Jeff was very sweet and got one for me for Valentine's Day. It's been SO good!
And flowers too!
It's been a great Valentine's Day with my boys!

No comments: