Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Battery!

Yippie! I finally got a new battery for my camera! I'm so excited to get to take pictures of the great birthday present my Mom and Dad got for the boys. It was a joint gift from both parents to both Luke and Nathan for their birthdays. I am so thankful and very excited for the boys to have it to play on for years to come!
The Masterpiece! Jeff and my Dad put it together last weekend. It took all day Saturday and 1/2 of Sunday to get it completed.
Here are some pictures of the boys enjoying the new "playground."


I don't know what's going on with Luke and this new side smile.
The sandbox is still well loved.

Before...
After...Nathan threw a big shovel of sand onto Luke.
Fun times!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Okayyyyy, he looks sooo much like Michael! Oh my goodness!

I love those boys sooo much!

Please give them a hug and kiss from their Aunt Leanne.

Anonymous said...

I can remember the boys papo (your daddy) spending all night many Christmas Eves putting together toys for Christmas morning... The swing set and trampoline were probably his most challenging projects during those years... So it is no wonder that he eagerly spent 2 days helping Jeff put together the play ground set. So SO SO glad the boys will enjoy it for years to come.... Much LOVE, mother (mimi)