Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sweet Eli

The time Eli and I have to play on the floor together is limited. The big boys are still getting used to having him around and aren't always happy with Mom giving too much attention to this new person. So, Eli spends a lot of time out of reach of little hands (and feet and mouths). But, today we had some time alone together! This little onesie is the first thing my Dad bought for Luke, before he was born. It's been great to watch all three boys have the chance to wear it. It makes me kind of sad to see that Eli is about to outgrow it!






2 comments:

Donna said...

What a sweet, cute little boy!

I'm glad the battery is replaced; I had wondered why you weren't posting pictures recently. I kept coming back and checking, and nothing... How wonderful today to hit pay dirt!!!

Love you all lots!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful... Eli looks a bit like you, Celia, when you were a baby...