Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Mundane

So, here is a week's worth of laundry for the boys. Sometimes I can't believe how big the pile is or the fact that the pile will only get bigger as the boys grow. I've found that putting it all on my bed makes me most likely to fold it and put it away. If it's on the bed and I want to go to bed that night, I have to fold it right? It's kind of become the Monday night routine for me and Jeff to stand and fold their laundry after they have gone to bed. It's nice really to have some quiet time together. Most of the time we end up talking about the boys :)
It's nap time right now and I have so much work I need to be doing. But, it's much more fun to take pictures of Eli and put them on the blog :) I'm teaching an online class in July and I really need to be reading! The big boys had gone to bed and Eli and I were playing before he was ready for a nap. Isn't procrastination cute?



Ok, I guess I can get busy now :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He just gets cuter and cuter! Hugs and kisses to all 3 boys!

Okay, I have tried like 10 times - no joke- to post this. I never give up though!! lol

Aunt Leanne