Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time is Flying

Since the end of June, the boys and I have been home together. This past month has really flown by and I'm sad to see it go. With the approach of August, my return to full time work comes closer. Although I know I will love my job and that this decision is the best for us and our future, it's going to be so hard to leave them each day. We've been having fun together and I have learned to appreciate each day I get to spend with them.
This is a new thing. Luke likes for Nathan to sit next to him and for me to cover both of them with the blanket.
Just a cute one of Nathan.
We've also begun to potty train in earnest. This is our first day and our first day in underwear. We've since switched back to pull ups because I could not take the pressure of being on constant watch for accidents. So far, Luke will go to the potty when I make him but has yet to say "I need to go." Our work continues!

This past Friday Grammy and I took the boys to Jack Carter pool. It was a lot of fun! It was hard to get pictures of the boys as they were on the move! It was also Eli's fifth month birthday! Here he is chillin' in the stroller, watching all the fun.

Luke, in action!

Lunch for Eli.
Here the boys are with Jeff. They are all slicked up with sunscreen and we are headed to Grammy and Papa's for a Watkins gathering. They are also sporting their new haircuts!
A close up of Nathan's big boy 'do.'
Eli, just hanging out and taking it all in.

No comments: