Monday, May 2, 2011

2010-2011

A couple of weeks ago the boys had class pictures taken. Luke and Nathan each have two classes but I only bought a picture from one of each of their classes.

Nathan first: This is Nathan's T/TH class. It looks like everyone is there. Can you imagine, 12 two year olds...these teachers have an amazing gift. He has two teachers on T/TH but one of them was gone on a mission trip to China. The funniest thing happened the other day in his W/F class. His teacher stopped me at drop off time and asked me if Nathan was on some medication (I guess it was Friday of last week). I said no and why? She said, well he was so docile the other day. HAHAHA! I cracked up and I could tell she was a little uncomfortable, thinking I might be upset or something. I told her no, she just got lucky that day. Sweet Nathan, embracing the twos!

And Eli...I think there may be one more that was not there. Eli is the youngest, by about a week and has been the smallest. But, he seems to be catching up. Eli has the most amazing teachers. They have the unique ability to make me feel like Eli is the most special baby in their care. I'm sure they do this for all the parents and I'm so thankful for it. I know each time I drop him off, he will have a great day. And Luke...This is Luke's T/TH class. Several people were missing, most notably the redheaded object of Luke's affection :) There are about 14 in each of his classes. His teachers (T/TH) are Ms. Melanie and Ms. Susan and are both great!

School will be out at the end of May. I know I've said it before but we've had the best year at HGBC CLC. They boys have learned so much and, if we don't move, I'll be excited for them to return next year. Nathan is already talking about being a big boy and going to the Busy Bees class. Luke is already saying how he does not want to leave Mrs. Gina!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These class photos are great photos of most handsome little boys.

Thank you for sharing the photos, Celia Elizabeth.

MUCH LOVE,
Mother