Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Last Month or So

I've gotten behind on my blogging these last few weeks. This post is a random group of pictures, be warned! Probably only mom, dad and g-parents will care!

In the backyard.


Eli, falling asleep during lunch.

Opening his birthday mail from Mimi.

This is so funny if you know a certain uncle who used to do the same thing.

My Eli.

One day after school we went by Taco Bell and sat in the Jeep to eat it. It was fun to watch Luke enjoy turning up the radio really loud and feeling like a big boy in the front seat.

4th of July pictures. I did not take many but hopefully I can get some more from my sis.

Funny set of pics. Me trying to get a picture of my Mom with L and N. This is just a few of the many attempts.









Me, my Mom and Sister in all our undone glory.

Backyard pool time.

We have ONE doll in our house. Here she is getting a little love from Nathan.

In May we planted some seeds the boys' teachers gave them. Here is Nathan with the fruits of his (Jeff's) labor.

I am in silly love with this baby.



Love that blonde hair.

Everyone is swinging!

Forgot to turn the flash off. Nathan dresses up a lot. This is one of his favorite people. He makes me call him Mr. Fireman.

Lunch with Daddy.



Popsicles all around.

2 comments:

Donna said...

What about aunts??? Aunts care. A lot! :) Big hugs and kisses to all three of those CUTE little boys!

Anonymous said...

Mostly a great group of photos (a few I might omit)... but alas mother (Mimi) loves you much and the photos are perhaps very reflective. I love this last one, especially of the three most adorable little boys in the world. I look forward to seeing them next week. Mother (Mimi)