Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Random Fall Pictures

Some of these pictures have made their way to Facebook but I wanted to include them on the blog too. These pictures are from Sept./Oct./Nov.

At the park. I love this picture because he looks so cute and was one of the first times I realized how big he is getting.

I had a rare day at home with the boys. They were playing so sweetly and it was wonderful to be with them.
Playing outside one day. Luke and Nathan like to get the chairs, put them in a row and pretend it's a train. I like to think I had some special insight into how many kids I would have since I only bought three chairs. Coincidence? (haha)

This picture is so funny because Luke had been at the end of the line but then moved his chair in front of Nathan. Nathan is so mad and Luke looks like a total stinker. He's saying choo-choo by the way. I bought that Big Bird shirt in Destin for Eli and I guess I really like it. I noticed he's wearing it in the last several pictures. Don't worry Eli, it will be too small by the time it gets hot again :(

We still bathe the boys together. The tub is a little small for it but it saves time. I'm sure I should be teaching them how to shower by now.

After soccer practice one day there was a backhoe? The boys thought it was great.

It had big tires!

Jeff and I celebrated 6 years on Oct 1. Grammy and Papa kept the boys so we could have a night to ourselves. I know I chopped Jeff's head off but it was the best one of me so I had to use it. :)

One Friday afternoon I took the boys to get ice cream after school. Luke told me he did not want to sit with us so he sat over there by himself.

We take bike rides around the neighborhood but they usually turn into really long rides because we make lots of stops to "fix" the bikes or "take a rest."

I trained for and ran the Dallas White Rock half marathon on Dec 4. Eli was my Monday running partner. I took this picture the day I finally conquered 6 miles, for the first time in about 3 years.

This was the first time Luke wrote his name for me. I think he had been writing it at school but had never written the whole thing for me.

Fun afternoon playing outside. I love watching them play together.

Great memories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!! Wonderful memories!! Much LOVE, Mother (Mimi)