Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some December Pictures

Being a 'W' it took Luke half the year to get to be the VIP at school. Part of being the VIP is getting to take Marvin the monkey home for the week. We took some pictures of the fun Marvin was having and put them in a class book. Here are Luke and Marvin playing trains.


Giving Marvin a little snack, a banana of course.

My Dad sent the boys a snowman playing a trombone. It's a big hit. Here is Nathan early one morning with the snowman. He would sneak his little hand out from under the covers and push the play button. It was really sweet.

Luke is awake now and has joined in the fun.

Last night Luke and Nathan had a Christmas program at school. The 3 and 4 year old classes sang several Christmas songs. Neither boy would sing the songs for me but I did catch a bit or two, now and then. Every time I asked them to sing one of the Christmas songs for me they would say, no Mom, it's for the program. The program was wonderful! Grammy and Papa were even able to come!

Getting ready to leave. I hope they are not too annoyed about the sweaters one day.







Eli sat so sweetly during the program. I think he was mesmerized.

A note about Nathan, I've heard from three of the moms in Nathan's class that their daughters claim Nathan is their boyfriend. One little sweetie named Avery A (as Nathan calls her, there's another Avery) is especially in love with Nathan and has told her mom she loves Nathan. So sweet! Nathan is a charmer, when he's not too busy being naughty. The other day after a long run I was sitting on the floor. He came over to me and said Mommy, you look beautiful. HA! I told Jeff right then we were in trouble, he's going to be a hit with the ladies! Shorlty after, I began hearing the declarations of love from his classmates :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful mother of three handsome sons... WOW!! Thanks for sharing... Much LOVE, Mother (Mimi)

aunt j said...

Seriously, could my nephews be Any cuter!! I love the Mommy you look beautiful (which is true)!!!
Can't wait to be with you 5 next week!
love aunt J