Monday, April 16, 2012

Getting Started

I've gotten so far behind on this blog but I don't want to let it go. In an effort to catch up, this post will be very picture heavy! I think most of these pictures are from January and February.
One day in January we headed to FW to ride the train. The boys loved it!
My sweet Eli. This was before he realized he could get the hat off.
Nathan, taking it in.There was a train parked, not in use, and the boys enjoyed climbing all over it.


Headed to school on community helper day. Home time with Marvin the Monkey (VIP special treat and highly desirable among 4 year olds).


One afternoon outside. Nathan with the ever present cowboy boots.

Nathan, being Nathan.
New Years Eve, with my boys and some Chick-fil-A. It's been so long I can't even remember why we were by ourselves on NYE.
A visit from Mimi!
Wacky Day at school. They were learning about 'W.'
Tired on a Friday afternoon.
Luke's mantra on days we get to stay home is, I want to wear pajamas all day! So, while the little boys napped, he played Thomas games on the computer.
Nathan, wanting to drive Daddy's truck. He even put the seatbelt on.
Close up of a lip boo boo. This is why I am so disappointed I got behind on this blog. Now I can't even remember what happened. It happened at school but no other details come to mind.
Cuddling early one morning.
My sweet baby Eli. I could kiss him all day.
Daddy and Luke and the greatly loved 'enchilada place,' after church one day.

Stars Game. Jeff and I got to go one day in February. It was a lot of fun and was even snowing when we walked to the truck afterward.
I took this picture because it's the first unprompted word Luke wrote (that I know of). I came in and he asked if that's how you spell Mimi. Of course I raved over it, I was so proud!
My little sweetie playing trains one morning before school.
More to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celia,

These photos are great!!! I am particularly pleased that Luke's first unprompted word he wrote was Mimi. I think that he did a GREAT job; and of course, I believe he must have been thinking of me when he wrote it.

SInce I live away, I am particularly thankful when the boys remember me, talk about me, and now write about me. THAT IS a GREAT memory, a forever memory for me.

Love you much,
Mother (Mimi)