Monday, April 23, 2012

March

Here are some pictures from March and early April.  Nothing big, just life in Wilson world.
On my birthday we drove around Keller and looked at houses.  We had already put our house on the market and had to get out of town so the "lookers" (as Luke called them) could view the house.  Here the boys are in the truck, waiting for Daddy to visit with a friend.

 Early during spring break Eli and Nathan stayed with Grammy while Luke and I had some time together.  Here we are at McDonald's.
 Eli, having a bunny cookie while on spring break at Papaw's.
 Looked over one evening and saw this friend watching me.
 Luke's picture of Uncle Jake, drawn for show and tell one day ('U' day).
 Playing outside together.





 Nathan is starting to write his name!
 Nathan as 'David' for Bible Day at school.  So sorry I did not get one of Luke.  He went as Joseph, the carpenter, complete with tools!
 Still amazed at how much time three boys can spend in one sand box.
 Nathan and his Light Sabres.
 I just had to take this picture.  We were getting gas and I was talking to the boys through the window.  One minute they were laughing and laughing, it was a wonderful sound.  Before I could get the camera, this happened.  Eli hates it when the wind blows his hair, Nathan had swatted him and Luke was not interested in having his picture taken.  At least this picture reminds me of the precious moment that preceded the craziness!
Happy times!  I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos... LOVE YOU MUCH!!! Mother (Mimi) and Sundra, too.....