Friday, February 13, 2009

Great day!

Today was a great day. Nothing in particular happened, we just had a great day. Everyone woke up happy, took good naps and laughed all the way through our errands. The three of us had a really fun, basically boring, day! Of course it may have something to do with the fact I had coffee for breakfast, Starbucks mid morning, a Coke Zero for lunch...hmm, no wonder today was so nice.

Today was also Papaw's birthday. Happy Birthday Papaw!

Jeff and I often comment how blessed we are to have boys that sleep well. They both go to bed a little after 8:00 PM and sleep until 7:30 AM. Right before Christmas they started sleeping in the same room and it has been great. I think going to school has helped them both be more tolerant of noise. Tonight, Luke even headed to his bed by himself when Jeff said, "are you ready for night night?" So, now it is 9:00 PM and all the toys are picked up, the dishes are done and it's time to relax! I'll let you know how things go once they are able to get out of bed by themselves...

Below are pictures of the boys enjoying Grammy's Yummy Valentine Brownie! It was almost short lived because yesterday I caught Luke just in time, pulling the entire brownie off the counter. I would've had three sad Wilson boys on my hands! Let's be honest, we would have eaten it anyway.


















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO WONDERFULLY CUTE... Makes me smile...

Luke looks so very much like his Uncle Chuck....
Mother (Sundra) Mimi