Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Playing at Home

Well, another week has gone by. It's funny that I feel like my weeks go from Wednesday to Wednesday. When I come home from work Tuesday night and hang up the boys' school bags, I always think, wow, they don't have to go back until Monday. Then, the next thing I know it is Sunday night and I am taking the bags down to pack for Monday. Time really flies since the boys came along. I suspect it will only accelerate as they grow.

Below is a little group of pictures I took last week. We were playing in the boys' room and it was such a typical day and wonderful example of how things go around here, I wanted to share. Take special note of who is laughing the entire time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SO SO SO CUTE... Julia Payan was looking at this site a few minutes ago... She told me what a great family I have... AND it is true... I am so very blessed. Thanks Celia for the posts. MUCH LOVE... mother (Sundra) Mimi.......