Friday, February 20, 2009

Not Much

Well, it's as I suspected, there is just not that much going on in our lives. It has been a rather uneventful week. Last weekend was nice. Saturday Jeff and I had a lovely Valentine lunch and then went shopping for a very romantic bathroom sink. At least it was not a toilet, right? Toilets we don't need, we have three in the garage. I am actually really glad we were able to get a sink. Jeff is getting our guest bathroom finished. :) The rest of the week has been as usual, work and school for the boys. We are all ready to enjoy another weekend together.

Here are a few cute pictures from the week.

Luke, with his Valentine from Mimi. Thanks Mimi!

























After carrying a piece around for 15 minutes, this is what I did when Mom wrestled it from my hot little hand!



I love mine too Mimi!

I also love my bib and Valentine from Grammy!


No comments: