Friday, August 27, 2010

6 Months?!!

My sweet baby turned 6 months old on the 23rd. He is growing so fast!
What is my Eli doing at 6 months?
Finally sleeping through the night! About 8PM-6 or 7 AM.
Drinking a 6 oz bottle, 4 times a day.
Eating cereal for breakfast.
Eating fruit and veggies for lunch and dinner (baby food #1).
Loves bananas and does not like anything green (but I hide it in the fruit).
Rolling around!
Not sitting up yet but gives it a good try.
VERY ticklish.
Does not scream during his bath anymore (usually).
Loves the "walker" thing, or as Nathan calls it, Eli's truck. I think he likes it because he can see everything without the worry that he will be trampled.
Squeals with delight when the big boys pay attention to him.
And, my favorite, loves his Mommy!
Eli is so very sweet and easy. I have been so blessed to have him these past 6 months. He is laid back and has a very easy smile. He occasionally still likes to be swaddled and when I pick him up, all wrapped up, and kiss his little face, he closes his eyes and giggles. What a delight to my heart. I'm so glad you are here with us Eli!
I love you little muffin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL... I LOVE YOU... MY precious youngest grand son... You are most handsome... Mimi