Friday, August 27, 2010

Graduation

I really like for this blog to be mostly about the boys. But, I will say that I have officially graduated! A long journey has come to an end and the next one has begun! I was so very thankful to my entire family for making it to the graduation. Conditions were not ideal by any means and were especially difficult for the children. But everyone was so kind and so excited for me, in spite of all the trouble! I appreciate my family so much, I could never express it all here. But, I want everyone to know that I feel like the most blessed person in the world to have such wonderful support and love. Thank you all so much!
I'm still gathering pictures from everyone so I may post more later. For now, just one!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Once again....YOU ARE AMAZING! SO PROUD OF YOU, SWEET FRIEND!

Anonymous said...

You are so very beautiful, Celia Elizabeth..... MUCH LOVE, mother