Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Days...Drifting Away...

Nothing special to report. Just making fun memories and I wanted to record them here.
Eli, about 5 months and 1 week. He's getting so big!
His feet are touching now. When I started putting him in this truck (as Nathan calls it), his feet were not touching.


The big boys went with Daddy on Saturday to get doughnuts. Luke is actually saying "cheese." This is the best I could get of both of them.
Eli was taking it all in.
Can he get any cuter?!
This morning, I had put away their clothes and they hopped in the basket afterward. I could not believe they both looked my way when I asked them to! Notice that Nathan has underwear on over his diaper. He insists because Luke is wearing it, he wants to too!

And a final shove off before Daddy heads to work!

2 comments:

Donna said...

You have the sweetest, cutest little boys. Thank you so very much for sharing a part of your life with us.

Love you all, lots!

Anonymous said...

Donna said it so well.... Love you much.... Mother