Monday, January 3, 2011

The Other Side

OK, so we do have another side to our family :) We got to spend time with Jeff's family too during Christmas! Unfortunately, these were the times I was thinking too much about the boys to remember the camera. I guess I worry more about the boys acting like nuts in front of Jeff's family than I do my own :) Getting together with the Wilson and Watkins families is always a lot of fun. You can be sure there will be a lot of food and a lot of laughs. This is a family that really and truly enjoys being together and it shows! Thankfully, Uncle Brian sent us some pictures!
Christmas Day with Papa and Grammy!
Luke and Nathan with cousin Ashley

Opening presents at the Watkins' Christmas
Some of the Watkins girl cousins and me
These are all the grandkids of three of the Watkins siblings (second cousins I guess?). The group gets bigger every year!
So thankful the boys were born into such a wonderful family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.