Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thank You

Now that we are back home and Jeff is back at work, I wanted to take a minute and say thanks. I have a very wonderful husband and I appreciate him so much. I wish I could express all the big and little things Jeff did for me and the boys while I was in the hospital and since we came home. Of course, he always takes great care of us but during this birth it was particularly evident. From putting up with a nutty pregnant woman for months to sleeping on a hard, fold out chair at the hospital, he has been really wonderful. Since we got home Friday I have watched Jeff work from the time the boys got up until he helped me with Eli's 1 or 2 AM feedings. He's cleaned and mopped, vacuumed and done laundry, all because he knew it was bothering me. Of course it all could have waited but he knew it was important to me so he worked continually to get it done. Finally, after planning and needing to get back to work Monday, when I turned into a big slobbery mess Sunday night, he put it all on hold to stay home with us one more day. I am so so thankful for you Jeff! You are the best husband and father anyone could ask for and the boys and I appreciate you so much! XXOO

3 comments:

The Junods said...

ahh...I was hoping for a post but wasn't sure when you would have time. What a precious week you've had. Your husband is amazing. Thank you for sharing all that with us! What a sweetheart he is!!! So glad the boys are all adjusting. Post pics when you can. Looking forward to seeing you in a few months and meeting Eli! What a special boy born into a really special family.

Jan said...

Loved the post! You guys make a wonderful pair & now 5! It's easy to see God's hand in your lives. Amen, Wendi. We like those pics!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate Jeff, too. After being in Plano, I had to drive to Tulsa Friday night because of a Sat meeting. My car had a completely dead battery that evening because I had misunderstood the system of this new auto. Anyway, Jeff talked extensively with Mercedes Benz for me, then located the battery (which was no easy task) and then started the engine for me. I appreciate you, Jeff. Thank you.

Thank you, Celia, for sharing the boys lives with me, especially their first outing. I had such fun at the mall with all of you. It was a wonderful day that I will not forget. You are a great mother, my precious daughter. I watched you make right decisions for your sons. (I will post photos shortly.)

I am so blessed to be a part of your lives. Thank you, Jeff and Celia.

MUCH LOVE,
mother (Sundra)