Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mr. Independent

It's official, my Eli is an independent sitter! A wobbly sitter who topples over, but a sitter still! I'm sure Eli is the most glad to make it to the world of the sitters. I can't imagine what it must be like to be on the floor, looking up and seeing all manner of Luke, Nathan and various objects flying overhead. And, now that he's a sitter, Eli is even more like a real person to the big boys. Luke is paying more attention than ever to Eli (and not all bad attention). He especially likes to make Eli laugh. It's a joy to watch.
This weekend we did not do too much. I worked Saturday and Jeff kept the boys. After nap time we just hung around the house. Sunday, we went to church and after church we stopped by our usual place to eat. Now, before we even ask Luke what he wants to eat after church on Sunday, he tells us he wants an enchilada. So, we all traipse into OJeda's and sit in our usual booth. It's a great tradition! We love our ruts around the Wilson house.
Here are a few pictures of the boys on Saturday. So, Jeff's dad said he thought this Boppy was a hemorrhoid pillow. I just had to take a picture when Jeff was using it for a pillow. I asked him what that made him...:) He did not appreciate my humor.


Nathan's new thing. I still can't figure out that this means but it's cute.
The big boys brought their toys over to play on Eli's blanket.

After spending Monday at home with the boys, another week has begun. Today went well and the boys still seem to like school. No tears at drop off!

2 comments:

Donna said...

When, oh tell me, when???

When, what???

When are you going to post more cute pictures of those sweet boys and us cool stories about them?

When, I ask you???

Gros bisous a toi et ton petit famille. J'taime beaucoup!

Donna said...

Ughhh, edit...Sorry, TELL us cute stories about them...