Wednesday, September 29, 2010

OOC

Now, that's OOC, not to be confused with the OC, OCD or especially, OPP. It's Out Of Commission. Our computer has been in the shop for a week now so my computer usage has been limited to work and my new phone that has Internet but that I am still learning how to keep my sausage fingers from taking me to the wrong places. So, sweet sister, that's why I have not updated in so long! But, our sweet (sarcastic) Dell should be fixed today so maybe I can post some new pictures soon. One lesson I learned while carrying my CPU across campus in the heat to the Help Desk (thankful for the FREE Help Desk, regardless) is that my next computer will be a lap top (and not a Dell)! More to come...hopefully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celia,

The Apple lap top is great... and the IPhone second to none... (but the AT&T service is second rate, in my opinion.)

For your next computer, I recommend the Apple lap top (personal help from the genius bar - one on one - for at least a year).

Please check it out...

MUCH LOVE,
mother