Monday, October 18, 2010

THOMAS!!!

Yesterday we all piled into the Jeep and drove to Rusk, TX for the long awaited trip to see Thomas! I say long awaited but it was mostly long awaited by me. Although we went to see Thomas last year, I knew this year would mean so much more to Luke and I was so excited for him to see Thomas. To say Luke loves trains is an understatement. It's always funny to me to tell people he loves trains and they kind of nod. Until they get to know Luke and understand that he LOVES trains. I can't tell you how many people at his school have said to me, Luke really loves trains. I know! So, I'll go ahead and apologize for all the pictures. They are also really out of order but I wanted to get them posted because I probably won't have time to post for another week or so.
Getting on the train.
Nathan on the train.
Luke on the train.
The family :)
The big boys and Thomas.
We were in the first car (of course).
Getting our Thomas tattoos.

With Sir Topham Hat. Nathan talked and talked about Sir Topham Hat but when the time came, Sir Topham Hat was just too scary.
They had all these train tables set up for the kids to play.


On a tractor (for the hayride).

All dressed and ready to go!

This picture does not do it justice but we were on the train and Nathan was starring so intently at Jeff and they looked so much alike, I tried to capture it.
Nathan entertaining Eli.
Jeff and Eli.

After running away from the picnic table for the 10th time, Nathan's new lunch seat.
Hard to stop for lunch with so much to see!
This was after about the 8th time of Nathan running away :)

This is when we were back in the truck. Eli was SO good all day. It was incredible.
Getting ready to leave. Haven't left yet and Nathan is asleep.
It was a really fun day and a memory I will treasure! East Texas sure is pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are so great... I am so glad that, once again, Luke was able to "visit" with Thomas and friends. What an incredible adventure and what an incredibly wonderful day... Much Love, Mimi