Monday, October 18, 2010

Time

Since I've gone back to work, time has really started flying. It seems like one day it's Monday and the next thing I know, the week is over. I don't mean things are bad, they are just moving fast. I remember when I first stopped working after Luke was born, the thing I missed most was coming home from work on a Friday evening and feeling like I had really worked hard, done something important that week and could enjoy my weekend. It's nice to have that feeling again, although it's on a Saturday afternoon now. The other thing I missed was really feeling like I was part of a team and getting to spend my days with girls that were my best friends. Well, I don't have that at my new job but there are some really nice people and I enjoy being around them. Maybe when we move closer to the University and I spend more days on campus, it will begin to feel more like I'm with my friends, not just coworkers.
These are just a few memories I wanted to record. Nothing special, just happy days at home.
Mechanic or road kill?
So cute I could not tell them to move back. The sweetest part was, Luke was watching TV and called to Nathan and said, "Here Nathan, here's a chair for you. Want to watch TV with me and eat your breakfast?" Nathan responded with his "yeah!" Luke had also pulled over the other chairs so they could put their plates on them (you can't see them but they are in front of the chairs they are sitting in). Eli is happy playing wherever the big boys are in sight.

This would have been even cuter if I had not had my finger covering the lens a little. This blanket Eli is playing on is one Jeff had in his room when he was a baby. So special!
So many fun years to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your comments... Love looking at the photos... Precious memories forever. Much Love, mother