Monday, November 8, 2010

Catching Up With Life

So, there have been some changes around our house in the past few weeks. Most notable, and requiring the most parental adjustment, is the fact that Luke and Nathan can now (and frequently do) climb out of their beds. It's ok really but is taking some getting used to. For example, as I write, Luke is awake and is playing with his trains instead of napping. Oh, and right now, Nathan just woke up and realized Luke is not in there. I'm sure I will hear a little climber any minute now! Anyway, just something I wanted to note about their childhood. We'll move both of them into their big beds in a week or two.
These pictures are probably not interesting to anyone but me but I wanted to get them into the blog. They are just shots of time spent with the boys.
At the playground, around the end of October, 2010.
He looks so big to me in this one.
No fear.

In the backyard, around the end of October also.
At lunch after church (O'Jeda's), November, 2010.

Trying to master the phone camera...not a good camera for moving targets. Jeff looks handsome :)
Both boys were "reading" their books. It was a great sight and sound.


Thursday nights are Jeff's night alone with the boys. While I teach, Jeff picks up the boys from school and gets them a Happy Meal. I found these pictures on the camera of their fun together. Thursday night is known around our house as "Daddy pick me up from Ms. Kelsey, go get a Happy Meal and ride in Daddy's truck."



1 comment:

Dr. Sundra Girard said...

Love the photos... Especially the boys reading... Scholars, I am sure.
Much Love, Mimi