Sunday, November 28, 2010

Favorites and Firsts

I always know it's been too long since my last blog post when I have to really think about what my Blogger password is. This post started as several "firsts" I wanted to record but I kept coming across pictures that I wanted to post too so now it's favorites and firsts. I feel sure this will be a post only a mother would love.
First: Eli's first time to sit in a cart (used some diapers as bumpers just in case he fell over). Public highchairs and grocery carts still totally gross me out but I have learned that it's not likely they will get anything fatal from a cart so I'm trying to let it go.
First: Eli's first Thanksgiving and first time to sit in a high chair (more to come later).
First: This is Luke with Mr. Bumble. Luke's classes have a VIP each week, you know, line leader, dresses weather bear, holding the flag and other fun jobs. In his W/F class, when you are VIP, you also get to bring home Mr. Bumble for the week. You are supposed to do some fun things with Mr. Bumble and record them in his journal. Very cute! Having the last name Wilson, it's taken us until November to get to be VIP.

First: Nathan's first time to lay (lie? I can't keep it straight) on the couch with Eli.
Favorite: I'm named after both of my grandmothers (Celia Annell and Helen Elizabeth). I have the most wonderful memories of my Mamo's smile. In this picture, my Mom looks very much like one of those memories.

Mr. Bumble again.

Favorite: Playing outside on a fall day.

Favorite: Love this one of Eli.

First: This is the first time I ever saw Luke swinging himself (you know, doing the leg thing).


2 comments:

erickson family said...

so cute. your boys are precious. i hope you had a great thanksgiving! thinking of you! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the photos, Celia Elizabeth. Thank you for sharing... Much LOVE, mother