Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkins and Papaw

This past weekend my Dad came for a (too) short visit. It was great to see him and see him with the boys! Saturday we all went to the Pumpkin Farm in Celina. It was a lot of fun and not too crowded since it was after Halloween (and cheaper).
Neither boy was too interested in getting close to the animals. This is Nathan's version of feeding the goats. Just pour it out somewhere in their vicinity.
Papaw and Eli.



Nathan was saying, "Hey cow, how are you today?"
Watching Daddy be brave.
Oh to live in a place with plenty of room to run.
Something was very exciting. Maybe he actually saw a pumpkin. It was slim pickings so the nine pumpkins at home will have to do!
On the hay-ride...my handsome husband! If you don't know, Jeff and I met on udate.com. I told him some time after we met that when I saw him online, I thought he looked good "on paper" but the only thing he was missing was a goatee. What do you know, when we met he had one after all...sweet!
Playing on the hay-ride.

On the tractor ride.
My three boys, taking a break.
Brothers? How I love these little heads!
Papaw with Eli. The ugly bibs strike again.
Reading with Papaw.
Nathan has this thing about the camera. He always wants to see the picture. So, once he saw the camera, he was out!

I'm so glad you could come visit Papaw, even though it was too short!

2 comments:

The Junods said...

Awesome Love the goat feeding. Love the goatee story too. Your babies heads are precious and I can't believe they're all growing so fast. Eli especially! See you soon!

Dr. Sundra Girard said...

Great photos... The boys are growing so fast... Great Hugs and MUCH LOVE, Mimi