Thursday, June 30, 2011

May/June 2011

As I was getting the pictures together for Nathan's actual birthday post, I came across some pictures from June and the end of May. Some of these have made their way to Facebook but, for the sake of the blogbook, I wanted to put them here too.


This one was so funny because Luke had gotten this "pail" of water and was calling himself Jack. So, of course I asked him if Nathan was Jill. Nathan responded with NO! I'm Jack too. So, here are the two Jacks with their pail of water (sounds a little too progressive, HA).


One Saturday before it got too hot, the boys and I went on a picnic at a nearby park. It was also an effort to stay out of Jeff's way as he dismantled our bathrooms.
Ice cream on the last day of school. Grumpy, grumpy boys. Was not the happy treat I had hoped.

Eli was there too.

Luke's sweet teacher gave him blue bubbles...it was a huge mess but loved by all little boys blue.

50% of my favorites.

Nathan, hard at work, early on a Saturday.

We break for Scooby Doo and not much else. Sorry for the creepy eyes.

Such a good picture of life at our house.

Shopping with his "Mimi money" (birthday money).

Swimming with Papaw. Papaw stayed at the La Quinta when he came out for the boys' party. Now every time we pass a hotel, Nathan asks, is Papaw there?

Eli, chillin' in the shade.



Nathan, loving his new chair from Grammy and Papa.

Happy Times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you so so much... Mimi...