Friday, December 31, 2010

Luke's Program

This year the boys began attending the preschool at Hunter's Glen Baptist Church. It was hard to make the change from the Methodist church where they had gone to school for the last two years but it's turned out to be really wonderful. They are learning so much and so much about the Bible too. I could not be happier. One thing the teachers did with Luke this year is have a Christmas program. The three and four year old children all sang 4 or 5 Christmas songs. It was so cute! I wondered how Luke would do because whenever I would try to get him to practice with the CD as the teachers requested, he refused and told me that the music was for school! Luke really did a wonderful job. He sang (sometimes very loudly!) and did many of the motions. I was so proud of course and so thankful he is in a place where he can learn and grow and is really valued. We got great video of the performance but not many pictures and certainly not any good pictures. But, since I won't post the video, I wanted to get something in the blog about it.
Waiting for the program to start.
The beautiful sanctuary.
Terrible picture but there he is, on the front row.

So very proud of you Luke Wilson!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very proud of you, Luke... You are, indeed, very special, as are your younger brothers. Mimi