Friday, December 31, 2010

Sick Baby

In early December Eli came down with a fever and had to stay home from school all week. Fortunately, my classes had ended and I was able to work from home that week. I am sorry Eli was sick but I sure enjoyed spending all week with him. He was the most wonderful sick baby! So that Eli and I did not have to get out in the mornings, Jeff took the big boys to school for me. As you can see, they were crushed Mom was not taking them!
Sweet as can be but looks a little sick :(
Handsome boy!
Getting ready to pick up the big boys. This was Friday and he was finally fever free.
This was that same week. Nathan loves to put this candle stick in his mouth and calls it his trumpet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eli is a very special little boy... and he seems remarkedly like the Cooper's. (Cooper's are extremely strong, yet gentle and kind, caring, intelligent.) Eli even looks like the Cooper men/boys. Interesting study!! Much LOVE, mother