Wednesday, July 25, 2012

April

The big event (it must have been big because I hardly have any other April pictures except for this event) for April was going to see Thomas.  Two things were different this year.  First, Thomas was not held in Rusk (boo) and second, I was not able to go (double boo).  I so enjoyed loading all the boys into the truck and traveling to Rusk for the day.  Getting out of town, leaving the crowds and watching the boys have a great day, was one of my favorite days of the year.  But, I guess the lack of crowds that I loved caused the organizers to not bring Thomas back to Rusk.  So, the boys saw Thomas in Grapevine this year.  Our realtor was very sweet and gave us 6 tickets to see Thomas this year.  The only problem was that they were for a Saturday, a work day for me.  So, Grammy and Papaw got to see Thomas this year!  Even though I had a little pity party for myself for not getting to go, I was glad Grammy and Papaw got to experience Thomas with the boys (and Jeff too of course).  These first few pictures are of Nathan, just being silly in the backyard and the rest are of the trip to see Thomas.

















 My favorite one, with Sir Topham Hat.


 Ha! These are too funny!


 And, a last one of my Eli.  He has surpassed Luke, whose love for Thomas has waned a bit, as the #1 Thomas lover in our house. 

No comments: