Wednesday, July 25, 2012

March

I think the best way to attempt to get caught up on this blog is to just start posting by the month.  So, these next few posts will be picture heavy, with some descriptions.
Over spring break we went to MS.  Here is Eli, eating a bunny rabbit cookie.
 Having some fun at home...






 Nathan's pirate pose.
 First time Nathan wrote his name in chalk...
 This is from Bible Days at school.  The boys got to dress up as their favorite Bible person.  Nathan wanted to go as David (with bear and sling shot).  Luke is in the background getting dressed as Joseph (the carpenter, wanted to take tools).  I think for both of them it was the prospect of taking props that inspired their choices of characters :)
 More fun in the back yard...I don't know why but it just makes me feel so good to see them all playing together.  The sandbox is a place that happens sometimes.

 A free Monday...Eli and I went to the playground while the big boys were in school.



 Out of order, another one at home, playing in the backyard.  Luke was trying to tie me up with the jump rope.  I let him do it because he was laughing hysterically the entire time. 
So that's a pretty good summary of March.  We were well into the house selling process by then.  We put our house on the market in the first few days of March.  It ended up selling in about 2 days, which was great because I don't know how long I could have kept it show-clean.  We were blessed for sure, especially since we did not have to move out until the first part of May.  So, we were off to find a new place!

No comments: