Wednesday, July 25, 2012

June Fun

June was a busy, but good, month.  June also began the gift our family gave us.  My parents, Jeff's parents and my sister agreed to keep the boys this summer so we could avoid putting them in a new school, just for the summer.  I'm working a few weeks in June and a few in July, so it was an amazingly generous gift!  Thanks to you all for helping us so much!
We also just had some plain fun in June--Jeff and Luke building the birdhouse Luke got for his birthday.
 You know it's going to be a day when this happens at 7AM.

 Mimi's first babysitting visit!
 My favorite thing to do is still to watch the boys play.  We have an awesome playroom for me to do that in now!

 Papaw's first babysitting visit.  It happened to be just before Father's Day so we had a little celebration before he left.



 Daddy's Father's Day present.  I had a hard time keeping these away from little boys!

 Daddy's other gift, an edger!

 Chin gash, our first visit to the ER in our new place.
 All fixed up!
 And, the boys' visit to Grammy and Papa's for their babysitting turn!  Helping Papa in the garden is always a lot of fun!

No comments: