Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Birthday!

Saturday was Nathan's 2nd birthday! I'll let the pictures tell about his day. Monday, we went for his 2 year old check up and here are his stats:
Height: 33 1/2 inches (35%)
Weight: 27.0 pounds (45%)
Head Circumference: 50 cm (80%)
Wake up Nathan! Happy Birthday! Let Mommy take your picture! Insert finger and grin (totally on purpose!).
That's better.
From Luke's bed: "Mommy take Luke's picture too!"
Ok boys, let's sit together for a picture. Attempt 1:
Attempt 15:
Attempt 20:
Party Time! The cousins at the party:
The cake has been spotted!

It was also Uncle Brian's birthday celebration. Thanks Uncle Brian for agreeing to have a Spiderman birthday party!

My two big boys!
Lovin' me some Spiderman! Spiderman Grant is in the background!

FI-RE-TRUCK! FI-RE-TRUCK! (frequently heard chanted around our house)
It was a GREAT birthday! I read so many blogs where Moms and Dads write wonderful things about their children on birthdays. I wish I had time and space to tell all about Nathan. It will have to suffice to say that Nathan is an amazing little boy. He's so very sweet, helpful and amazingly loving. Even in the midst of a two year old moment, his mischievous grin emerges. His smile lights up my day and I don't know what I ever did without him! I love you Nater Potater!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Sweetest boy! Makes us all smile!

Anonymous said...

Great birthday.... Wow... Nathan is adorable... SO SO SO adorable... When he says, "Hey mimi...." my heart melts.... Love you....