Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Favorite Dinner

So, since this blog is now being used to record memories for the boys, here's a mundane piece of information that they might find interesting later! What did I like to eat when I was little? I actually did ask my Mom this question not long ago when I was trying to think of something else to feed the boys. Answer for my boys: Corndogs, tomatoes and blueberries is one of your favorite meals! Enchiladas are actually Luke's FAVORITE food (and asked for regularly) but I did not have a picture of those.


Can you tell Thomas is still a favorite around our house?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celia Elizabeth,

As I think about it, your favorite food when you were small probably was fried chicken, the homemade kind. You and Chuck, generally, had one chicken leg each at dinner.

Since I somehow believed that each meal consisted of a meat, 2 vegetables, bread and dessert, you had favorite vegetables. Your favorite vegetable seemed to be corn.

Another favorite of yours was chicken liver, fried crisp and then eaten with ketchup as a great "treat" in the afternoons... somewhat like someone might eat fries... except I believed that the liver was much healthier for you, all.

And from there you can read other favorites in your baby book...

Much Love,
Mother