Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Two Funny Things

So many funny things happen around our house each day. I keep thinking, I need to write that down! I can never remember to write much but here are two things I did get.
1. Conversation with Luke. There is this checklist from the doctor's office of all the things Luke should be doing now that he is 3. One of them is, can he tell if someone is a boy or girl. So, I was trying to find out. Here's how it went:
Luke: Luke is a boy.
Luke: Nathan is a boy.
Mama: What is Mommy?
Luke: Mommy is a boy.
Mama: No, Mommy is a girl.
Luke: Mommy is a girl.
Mama: Good!
Luke: Mommy is a hotdog! Mommy is a HOTDOG! Mommy is a HOTDOG!
That's what I get for asking I guess!
Next thing. 2. Nathan going night night. For Luke's birthday he got this really neat box with five little Sesame Street characters in it (like stuffed animals and each about 4 inches tall). The box is created to look like a house with a downstairs and upstairs is a bedroom (see the picture). So, one afternoon Nathan laid the box on the floor, put his head in it, tried to close the top of the box on his own head and was saying Night-Night! It was so funny to see him trying to hold the box top over his head while hearing a muffled Night-Night coming from him. Here's a picture of the box. He did have his head in the upstairs area where the beds are :)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Okay, so the Luke story... gives new meaning to LOL. I literally did laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

This is great... How blessed we are.... Much Love, mother (mimi)