Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Spotted: Brotherly Love

Usually Jeff takes care of Luke and Nathan at night, brushing teeth, pajamas and getting in bed, while I see about Eli. But last night I was the one who ended up putting the boys in bed. Since Eli came along Luke has needed a little help going to bed each night. So, Jeff and I (mostly Jeff) will sit with him for a little while in the big chair in his room. Last night after Luke and I had been in the chair for a few minutes he told me he wanted to get in bed. On the way to bed he took a detour to Nathan's bed. Nathan was already lying down. Luke knelt down at Nathan's head and said, "Goodnight Natan. I love you. I'm going to sleep now but I'll be right back." I could have cried it was so sweet. One to remember for sure (and one to tell them about when they are having a knockdown in a few years).
Baby Luke
Baby Nathan
Baby Eli
How blessed I am!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhh, that is sooo sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

How blessed we, all, are.... Blessings for sure..... AND you are such a blessing to me, precious daughter....