Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can't Think of a Title

We decided to stay home this spring break. I say that like anyone but me had a choice in the matter. I thought we would go to MS to visit family but I decided we would stay home and start Nathan on the potty training road and try and get Eli to drop his bottle. Basically I decided to torture myself instead of going to do something fun. To mix things up a little, we went to Grammy's house and went for a walk with a detour by the playground.

Wish you could have heard "The Wheels on the Bus."
Back at home. Good thing we have two fire hats and two strings of Mardi Gras beads and good thing you can't see the Mama's boots they are both sporting. At least they balanced the beads and boots with fire hats. I think it makes this gender neutral.

Now, in this one Nathan has turned into a pirate and is saying "aye matey!"
Just wanted to show my sweet baby and his post immunization rash. It covered his torso too :(

2 comments:

Jan said...

Love these posts. Such cuties!Sounds like a great week for busy mom!

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... beautiful photos... Exceptional sons (grand sons)... and there will be never again, Spring Break 2011. Much Love, mother (Mimi)