Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Vacation Day

This week is spring break week for the boys and me. Today, Jeff was able to take the day off and we planned a little Vacation Day with the boys. Who knew it would be so exciting to give today a name! The boys were really excited about it. First stop, getting hair cuts. Luke and Nathan love to get their hair cut. On top of that, today was special because it was Eli's first time to get his hair cut. Here he is, happily (unsuspectingly) sitting in a little race car, waiting for the big boys.
And, let the fun begin.
Poor thing cried the entire time. :( The stylist worked like a pro and was even able to get us a little bag of his hair.
Mr. Experienced showing him how it's done.
Next Stop: Owens Spring Creek Farm. Not being a native Planoite or Texan, I had no idea this existed. Imagine, right in the middle of Richardson is a farm, a place where kids can feed animals, ride in a barrel train, and have a hay ride, while out back, The Owens Sausage is being made! Amazing!
Sporting their new do's.
Feeding the goats.
Nathan loved this weather vane.

They kept calling this man "the farmer."
Pretty place!


I guess I'll have to learn photoshop to get them all looking and smiling at me at the same time. I can't tell you how many times every day that old song "two out of three ain't bad" runs through my head.

Practicing a little baby tai chi. Really, it was super windy and I think he was trying to touch it.
On the way home. Looks like Trouble to me. No wonder I found him and Nathan yesterday completely naked in the living room and jumping on the couch. I was cleaning the high chair after Eli vomited ALL over it and was not, for once, staring exactly at them.
Thanks Daddy for taking the day off and spending it with us. We love you! XXOO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos... Where are the photos of you, beautiful Celia? I guess that is what happens when "mommy" is busy with the camera.
Much Love, Mother (Mimi)