Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Eli's Birthday!

Birthday Stats:
Weight: 17 lbs, 13 oz , less than 3%
Height: 30 inches, 60%
Head Circ.: 46.2 cm, 40%
Projected height and weight at age 18: 5'11'' and 120 lbs! HA! Maybe he'll be a supermodel!
Eli's actual birthday was on Wednesday which was a regular work day for all of us. But, I did manage to get some pictures of my sweetie as he woke up (actually I had to wake him up to go to school, he was sleeping in on his b-day).
Sweet baby, hated to wake him.
How many years to come of this mom why are you waking me up face?
There's my happy boy!
Ready for school. So much ham in my house we could build a pig.

Birthday Boy!
More brotherly love!
We had pizza and cupcakes for dinner to celebrate.
And, on party day...
The cake...
Party goers...

Frosting makes me H-A-P-P-Y!
Sugar Daze
Sweet Eli! What can I say about you that I have not said a million times? It is an absolute joy to watch you grow and change. You seem to change more and more quickly each day. You have started crawling to me when I come in and give me the most wonderful open mouthed slobbery kisses! You pat me on the back when I am holding you and whack me in the head if I'm not careful! Love pats I'm sure. You are pulling up, cruising around furniture and starting to let go a little. I'm sure you'll be walking before we know it. You love your brothers and always have a smile for them. They are a great source of entertainment for you! You are eating most anything you can with your two little teeth. You wear size three diapers and 12 month clothing. Your favorite toys are firetrucks that make noise, you push them everywhere! You also like the trains that have taken over our house. You LOVE Sandi. I am pretty sure you are saying "dog." But, I'm also pretty sure you are saying "stop" which is a very common word at our house but not the first word I had hoped for you. You love to be rocked at bedtime. Aside from some time you were sick recently, you sleep from about 8PM-7AM. Now if I could just get your brothers to do the same...I really, really can't imagine this life without you. I know our house is a little crazy sometimes Eli so thanks for your patience and calm manner. Your sweet smile cheers me even during the most poop infested bite fest. I love you baby! Thanks for being my sweet boy!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks Heaven for that special boy!

Donna said...

Smart boy, Eli. Aunt Leanne likes icing a lot too!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Luke, Nathan, and Eli,

You are so very handsome. I am quite proud of you, my young grand sons.

MUCH LOVE,
Mimi