Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Family Fun

Monday the boys and I had the chance to go to the Dallas Arboretum with Grammy and our Mosley cousins. And, Aunt Julie brought along her fantastic camera (aka, the baby)! Brian and Julie always take the most wonderful pictures of the boys so it was a real treat to get these pictures of our arboretum visit from Julie. It's terrible that I've lived in Plano/McKinney for 10 years now and had never been to the Dallas Arboretum (except for a beautiful wedding reception that was incredibly FUN!). It was cold and cloudy but that meant no line and not too many people. Julie, Grammy and I talked about how our version of fun has changed over the years. This day really was fun even if it did end in some tears and poopy underwear (I mean, who has time to poop when there are cousins around and wide open spaces to run?).

This one reminds me, someone asked Julie how old her boys were! HA! She said, well, they're 1,2,3 & 4 but they're not all mine! Grant's face cracks me up in this one. It's hard being the big boy!
A photographic display of the early childhood term, egocentric.



Take a look at Luke's feet. Huge! We received a wonderful box of supplies from cousin Kyle (Luke's hero). Once Luke spotted the shoes he won't wear anything else! They are two sizes too big but who cares?!
This past Sunday Brian and Julie had us all over to celebrate Grammy's and my birthday. It was a lot of fun and the boys had a great time! And, I racked up the loot with some books I can't wait to start and my very own KINDLE! So excited! So long to lugging my heavy textbooks back and forth to work!

Papa with his biggest fans.
Grammy and her helpers waiting to blow out that candle!

No comments: